Published on 29 January 2013
- Bloxwich Engineering Ltd make automotive components and wanted to introduce a 'project oriented approach' into their business. Enhanced project management skills seen as a key requirement
- Introduce project management concepts and train staff in techniques and their application
- Train in both manual and computer based techniques with emphasis on use for special orders
- Evaluate project management software for use by Bloxwich
- Reduced time spent on project management and control (by 20%)
- Improved budgetary and resource control
- Increased awareness of project management tools
- Use of project management tools and techniques increased efficiency and allowed business to adopt a 'project oriented approach'
For information about TWI's capabilities please contact us.