TWI engineers will support you in a focused effort to mature, prototype and demonstrate technologies. We will help you reduce technology risk and determine the appropriate technologies and manufacturing capabilities to take into production.
Product and technology maturity will be assessed in a process similar to, or representative of, a production environment. This will include collection of process capability data.
Our capabilities for prototype delivery include design and machining using the latest CAD design tools and advanced engineering facilities. We have internationally recognised specialist manufacturing expertise including numerical modelling and simulation, testing and validation.
Our engineers are qualified to work according to the main international welding standards. Many are involved in the standardisation committees and their skills have often proved crucial in providing clarification on the intent of clauses within welding standards.
Key considerations and outputs include:
- Equipment availability – defining suppliers, investments and lead times
- Recommendations for production testing and demonstration
- Assessment against relevant codes and standards
- Development of processes and procedures
- Technology readiness assessment prior to next phase
For more information. please email email@example.com.