Companies often encounter variations in product quality. These can be sporadic occurrences or a consistent level of defects and associated re-work. There is an opportunity to assess such deficiencies through effective root-cause analysis. TWI engineers specialising in welding, joining, additive, surface engineering and inspection technologies can visit your facility or site to help rectify production issues. The output can include:
- A review of current production problems
- Recommendations on best-practice in relation to particular processes and technologies
- Identification of key process variables that influence process quality
- Guidance on optimisation of processes
- Advice on mitigation for defects – including repair methodology
Technical support can be in the form of remedial action on the shop floor with your engineers and technicians; extending to a detailed report on the likely cause and recommended actions.
We can also provide recommendations on short-medium term improvements through training and certification for your particular processes and products.
For more information, please email email@example.com