Except where otherwise stated, copyright of all materials resides with the TWI Ltd. No material may be altered to any degree without TWI Ltd's written consent.
The information made available by TWI Ltd over the World Wide Web does not form part of any contract. Changing circumstances may cause TWI Ltd to have to change its provisions at any time. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, TWI Ltd cannot accept responsibility for errors.
The content of this website is for information purposes only. The information is provided by TWI Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TWI Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, TWI Ltd accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being unavailable due to technical issues.
No email addresses obtained from this site may be used for unsolicited mailings (junk mail).
Permissions for using images from our website
Permission for use of photographic imagery from this website is granted only under the following conditions:
- Each use should be accompanied by the credit line and notice, "Courtesy of TWI Ltd".
- Copying of images for further distribution or commercial use is prohibited without the express written consent of TWI.
- No permission is granted to use trademarks of TWI Ltd, its subsidiaries or affiliates, apart from the incidental appearance of such trademarks in the photograph(s)/imagery provided by TWI.
- TWI reserves the right to withdraw permission to reproduce copyright material whenever, in its discretion, it feels that the privilege of reproducing its material is being used in a way detrimental to its interest or the above instructions are not being followed properly to protect its copyright.
- This permission is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.