- Selkirk Manufacturing required increased production of their high quality industrial and domestic flue systems
- Increase production rate.
- Review current production practices and factory layout (highlighted a need to change both culture and shop floor organisation).
- Introduce Lean Manufacturing principles to staff using participative workshops
- Apply new knowledge to modify processes and restructure factory layout.
- Production rate increased by 15%
- WIP reduced by 30%
- Enhanced staff skills, enthusiasm and motivation
- Cleaner factory layout
For information about TWI's capabilities please contact us.