Professional and Industrial Members of TWI and The Welding Institute have been given access to a new set of eBooks related to a range of topics, including additive manufacturing, hydrogen cracking, corrosion, casting and superconductivity.
These resources are just the latest in the exclusive benefits available to Members who join a global network of welding and joining personnel and professionals. You can see the list of these latest publications below:
• Welding steels without hydrogen cracking
• Stainless steel - microstructure, mechanical properties and methods of application
• Hydrogen Transport and Cracking in Metals
• High temperature corrosion
• Fatigue crack growth – detect, assess, avoid
• Additive manufacturing handbook : Product development for the defense industry
• Casting design and performance
• Complete casting handbook : Metal casting processes, metallurgy, techniques and design
• Superconductivity : An introduction
Existing Members can see these titles immediately by logging in here and following the link to the eBooks section.
Membership of The Welding Institute offers industrial recognition, career advancement, information, resources, life-long support and, most importantly, personal and professional prestige through a wide range of membership benefits.
Whether you are a student, apprentice, graduate, qualified engineer or simply have an interest in welding and joining, The Welding Institute has a grade of membership to support you in every phase of your career.
You can find out more about becoming a Member here.
For more information Contact Us