In view of the increasing demand for international standards for training and certification in Malaysia and TWI's recent success in enlisting three of its courses under the Skills Development Loan for Working Adults' scheme, TWI has taken steps to include even more courses under this scheme. The Skills Development Fund was established to provide financial assistance in the form of loans and funding in order to up-skill the Malaysian workforce.
The full list of courses currently available for loan application under PTPK's Skills Development Loan for Working Adults' scheme is as follows:
- NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC)
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety
- NEBOSH International Diploma
- CSWIP 3.0 Visual Welding Inspector - Level 1
- CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector - Level 2
- CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector - Level 3
- CSWIP QA/QC Coordinator
- CSWIP Plant Inspector Level 1
- CSWIP Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Penetrant Testing (PT)
- CSWIP Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Thickness Measurement
- CSWIP Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Welds
- CSWIP Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Radiographic Interpretation (RI)
- CSWIP Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Phase Array
- CSWIP Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspector Grade 3/2
- BGAS CSWIP Site Coatings Inspector
- International Welding Specialist (IWS)/European Welding Specialist (EWS) IWW/EWF
- International Welding Technologist (IWT) / European Welding Technologies (EWT)
- International Welding Engineer (IWE) / European Welding Engineering (EWE)
View the full list of courses running in Malaysia
With the introduction of these additional courses, more and more Malaysians are able to benefit from TWI's presence in Malaysia.
For more details about this scheme or the courses, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hana on +603 6157 3526 ext. 122 at TWI South East Asia. Please note that this scheme is only available for Malaysians.