What are the benefits ?
- Sponsors receive substantially more results for their money than could be obtained by single-company sponsorship
- You can guide the direction of a significant part of a substantial industry-focused research programme
- You may use the information gained to further your own business interests
- You share and develop state-of-the-art knowledge with like-minded companies
- Access to TWI's independent, expert view of the issues and world-class research capability
Is the work confidential ?
Yes. Results are confidential to sponsors. You may choose to keep them confidential but, if agreed among the sponsor group, we arrange for wider publication.
How is a JIP launched ?
TWI experts are in regular contact with industry and have a unique insight into shared industry problems. Based on this knowledge, project outlines are issued to organisations with an interest in the subject. We generally hold a launch meeting to obtain views from Industrial Members. Attending or requesting notes of the meeting does not commit you to participation in the project, and is free. Following the launch meeting, we issue a full proposal, and invite organisations keen to participate to formally confirm their participation.
Don't worry if the project has started - all that is required is payment of the participation fees. Further new projects will be formed throughout the year - ask to be kept informed.
You can also buy into completed projects and receive all reports and results. Instant access to years of work!
For more information, please contact us.