Fri, 18 November, 2022
We are pleased to announce that the programme is now available for TWI’s 7th annual Metal Additive Manufacturing Symposium.
On Wednesday 30 November, we welcome you to join us at TWI headquarters in Great Abington, Cambridge, for a day of technical presentations and networking, with the opportunity to tour our state-of-the-art laboratories after the event.
Confirmed speakers at this year’s Symposium include:
- Filomeno Martina, WAAM3D Limited
- Joe Clulow, Siemens
- Carl Hauser, TWI
- Christoph Hauck, toolcraft AG
- Serdar Atamert, Epoch Wires
- Tyler London, TWI
- Dominic Parsonson, Titomic
- Tobias Stittgen, Ponticon
- Simon McCaldin, Authentise
- Martin White, ASTM International