The Nuclear Supply Chain (NSC) project offers free, impartial advice to Scotland-based SMEs looking to enter the nuclear supply chain or to build on their existing experience.
We can provide commercial advice on market entry and technical advice on achieving high quality fabrication.
By joining the project you'll benefit from one-to-one support from industry experts along with a range of nuclear sector workshops, brokerage meetings and "Meet the Buyer" events, as well as a series of useful guides for SMEs keen to operate in the nuclear sector.
The support we provide is practical and will include:
- Identifying specific market opportunities which match your company’s capabilities
- Providing an insight into international opportunities
- Advice on how to write successful nuclear bids
- Practical advice on welding, fabrication and materials
- Recommendations on how to meet the sector's quality and safety requirements
- Identifying suitable nuclear supply chain events
- Brokering meetings with key customers