Based on many years of experience and knowledge gained from a large number of FSW-applications, we develop and fabricate high-quality machine tools through to fully automated and interlinked production lines which are optimally customized to the respective requirements. In all systems, high process-functionality, high system availability as well as productivity are significant development factors. One of the major application fields is the e-mobility, such as crash boxes, battery trays, cooling systems etc.
Our FSW machine portfolio is the perfect example, that we are continuously working on product innovations that our global customers stay competitive.
Advantages of the STIRTEC System Include:
- Stirtec FSW software guarantees consistently high quality through our inline process tool monitoring
- Due to their robust construction (cast construction) our machines have a very high repeatability (up to 6μm)
- Easy system integration and safety in the application using the Siemens 840D sl machine control with Safety Integrated
- Excellent vibration damping enables highest welding speeds and maximum tool life
- Our machines are low maintenance due to their central grease lubrication system
- CE conformity for the entire Stirtec FSW system
Research and Development Facilities
Short way from the laboratory to series production
In addition to production plants, Stirtec also offers R&D machines, which represent series-near plants and thus enable a one-to-one transfer of parameters from the Stirtec R&D machine to the Stirtec production plant. Our R&D systems are characterized by high rigidity and simple operation. Furthermore, our R&D systems are equipped with a Siemens 840D sl controller and our quality software.
Compared to robots, our R&D systems are very low in vibration and come with up to 5 axes.
Member: Stirtec GmbH