Halesowen, B62 8AN
FRICTION WELDING EQUIPMENT DESIGN & MANUFACTURE
Thompson Friction Welding (KUKA Systems UK Ltd) specialise in rotary friction welding equipment design, manufacture, refurbishment, spares, service and subcontract services.
Thompson has a distinguished global reputation for quality, innovation, reliability and offers full support for an extensive OEM global customer base. Automation and system integration is available for machine customers.
- Friction welding equipment with capacities from 4 - 300T
- Single ended or double ended configurations
- Quick change tooling options
- Fast cycle times
- External turned/shear flash removal options
- Internal gas lance/boring bar flash removal options
- Axial alignment
- In process measurement options
- 100% in process monitoring
- Traceability & marking options
- Remote diagnostic options
- User friendly interface in user language
- Full suite of automation options
SUBCONTRACT SERVICE – LARGEST CAPABILITY IN THE UK
Subcontract rotary and linear friction welding with flexible options of procurement and stocking or pre-post weld services.
Prototyping, development, series production supported by an onsite laboratory and metallurgist for specialist advice and test requirements.
- Six Thompson machines ranging 12 through 150 Tonnes
- DEVELOPMENT, PROTOTYPING, SERIES PRODUCTION
- PRE AND POST WELD MATERIAL PREPARATION
- CUTTING-WASHING-FACING-INSPECTION-INDUCTION HT
- PROCUREMENT & STOCKING OPTIONS
- MATERIALS ADVICE & METALLURGICAL CONSULTANCY
- ONSITE TESTING, HARDNESS, TENSILE, MICROSCOPY & BEND TESTING.
- Thompson OEM total onsite production support.
Equipment: FRICTION WELDING EQUIPMENT DESIGN & MANUFACTURE & ANCILLIARY AUTOMATED SYSTEMS
Services: SUBCONTRACT FRICTION WELDING, TESTING & METALLURGICAL CONSULTANCY
Tel: 00 44 (0) 121 585 0888