Unit 4, Octimum, Forsyth Road
Sheerwater, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5SF
Founded in 1966, Electron Beam Processes Ltd has been a long-standing industrial member of TWI.
The company specialises in the fields of Electron Beam Welding and Precision TIG Welding.
To complement the welding processes, Non Destructive Testing is an additional in-house service available to their customer base; this can be provided either as a stand-alone service or as a means to qualify the welding duties already undertaken.
EBP Ltd's Non Destructive Testing capability covers the disciplines of Visual Inspection, Fluid Dye Penetrant Inspection, Radiography, Air in Water Leak Testing and Helium Leak Detection.
National Approval Standards held:
- NADCAP - Welding.
- NADCAP - NDT.
- Consumables: Electron Beam Welding
- Equipment: Electron Beam Welding
- Materials: Aluminium - Sheet
- Materials: Steels - Stainless
- Materials: Steels - Tubes
- Services: Consultancy - Design
- Services: Electron Beam Welding
- Services: Fabricators
- Services: Job Shops - EB
- Services: Prototyping
- Services: Sub-Contract
- Services: Testing - Non Destructive