Tue, 27 August, 2019
TWI is to exhibit at the SPE Offshore Europe Conference and Exhibition in Aberdeen from 3-6 September, 2019.
TWI is set to exhibit on stand 2G82, with several experts in attendance to answer queries and provide an insight into TWI’s work.
The TWI experts, including representatives from TWI Training, include:
- Caroline Young, Programme Manager - Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals at TWI Ltd
- Ali Khan, Principal Project Leader – Lasers
- Dr James H Kern, Senior Project Leader, Non-Destructive Testing, Integrity Management Group
- Marek Wojcik, Senior Subsea Inspection Lecturer
- Ali Khadimallah, Project Leader
- Graeme Stothart, NDT Lecturer
Recognised as Europe’s leading E&P event, this conference offers the opportunity to get up to date with the latest significant technologies while networking with a global body of over 36,000 attendees.
The event will feature experts from more than 900 suppliers, including established market leaders and some of the latest innovative young technology companies.