Tue, 12 May, 2020
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, all “in-person” training activities have been suspended and postponed temporarily, globally. This makes for a challenging time for everyone on a personal level and for service providers as well. So, due to this situation and in response to the “Coronavirus” pandemic, TWI Canada is offering different training options; ‘Live’ and ‘Online’ courses as a way to aid ‘Continuous Learning’ during this time.
It’s too easy to let the hours, days and weeks fly by without doing anything constructive. Although many people are currently working from home or self-isolating, we offer different training options to help you make your quarantine time productive and meaningful.
Here are some of the training courses that have already been conducted in “Live” mode by TWI Canada and received positive feedback from participants:
- ‘Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) Level 3 Live course’ run by Alex Tsougranis from TWI UK between 30 March and 2 April 2020 for the candidates in Canada
- ‘CSWIP Welding Inspector Live course’ was run from 30 March to 3 April 2020 with lecturing by our experienced lecturer Reza Arjmand. Candidates attended from different areas in Canada, including Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Edmonton
- ‘Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD) Level 3 Live course’ took place between 6-9 April 2020 by Alex Tsougranis, our expert lecturer from TWI UK for the participants in Canada
- ‘CSWIP Welding Inspector Live course,’ which has been run by Noel Filho in Portuguese from TWI Canada in Montreal from 10-13 April 2020, with candidates attending the course from their own place in Brazil
- ‘CSWIP Senior Welding Inspector Live course’ was conducted as a weekend course on 18-19 and 25-26 April 2020 by Reza Arjmand for candidates from Canada and Brazil. The candidates were very satisfied with the course
We received great feedback for the quality of courses delivered as “Live” online classes during the current lockdown.
If you are interested in learning more about our upcoming courses and available schedules, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org