Atomisers - Meltspinners - Wirecasters
PSI Vacuum or Inert Gas Atomisers, Deposition Systems and Rapid-Solidification Technologies
PSI HERMIGA Atomisers now include:
- Atomisers for R&D to production quantities from 3kg to tonnes.
- Batch and Continuous operation
- Cold crucible-based clean (ceramic free) melting of reactive metals prior to atomisation.
- Superheated Gas provides lower median size (<10¿m) powders.
- Co-atomisation for reactive or immiscible binary metal systems.
- Accessories: glovebox/inert gas classifier, oxygen monitoring, touch screen process control interface, sprayforming and casting options plus cryogenic cooling.
PSI's range equipment extends to:
- Melt spinners for amorphous and microcrystalline ribbons
- Wirecasters for 100-150¿m amorphous and microcrystalline wires
- Electron Beam and Physical Vapour Deposition systems
- Chemical Vapour Deposition & Infiltration systems
- Special atmosphere & vacuum furnaces
- Nanomaterial generators
- Thermal & cold spray
Member: Phoenix Scientific Industries Ltd