Oil and gas exploration and production facilities operate in some of the harshest environments on Earth, demanding the highest levels of safety, structural integrity, reliability and ease of maintenance.
TWI's aim is to help our Member companies to enhance safety and best practice and to reduce their operational costs through the effective use of advanced technologies and techniques.
We offer confidential and tailor-made research, support and guidance in several key areas, including:
- Structural integrity and performance of floating production storage and offloading (FPS and FPSO) vessels
- Design and performance of oil rig jacket structures
- Long-term integrity and loading conditions for deepwater risers
- Servicing and maintenance of processing and refinery plant
- Reliability and maintenance of subsea and downhole equipment
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.