- Identification of the substance and the company supplying it.
- Identification of the hazards.
- Composition/information on the ingredients.
- First-aid measures.
- Fire-fighting measures.
- Accidental release measures.
- Handling and storage.
- Exposure controls/personal protection.
- Physical and chemical properties.
- Stability and reactivity.
- Toxicological information.
- Ecological information.
- Disposal considerations.
- Transport information.
- Regulatory information.
- Other information.
The requirement to provide this information results from:
The Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals Regulations.
HSE Guidance - Why do I need a Safety Data Sheet? (IND(G)353)
- HSE Guidance: - UK Reach CA Information leaflet No. 13 - Safety Data Sheets
- Why do I need a Safety Data Sheet? (IND(G)353).*
* Currently awaiting amendment for REACH Regulations.