Who may attend this course?
This qualification is suitable for personnel with basic technical knowledge who are responsible for planning, executing, supervising and testing of simple welded constructions in a limited technical field.
IIW Diploma of International Specialist (IWS) consists of 6 modules and in order to get certified as a specialist, candidates need to successfully complete all 6 modules. The modules can be taken in any order within 3 years but Fabrication and Application module is typically done as the last module.
- Welding Processes and Equipment (Foundation)
- Advanced Welding Processes and Equipment
- Practical Welding Technology
- Materials and their Behaviour (Foundation)
- Design and Construction (Foundation)
- Fabrication and Application (Foundation)
What are the entry requirements?
There are two paths for entry to the IIW Diploma qualifications. With pre-assessment and without pre-assessment and whichever path you choose, CV and certificates must be presented for verification.
Read the full course details here.
Contact us to book