Whats App us here
Join the waiting list
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for you if you are holder of a qualification in a relevant engineering or science subject. Certified CSWIP 3.3U ROV inspectors, CSWIP 3.1U or 3.2U diver inspectors and surface NDT practitioners are also qualified to join CSWIP 3.4U Underwater Inspection Controller course.
What do I learn?
This course teaches you advanced NDT techniques, recording and processing data, interpretation and recording methods, quality assurance, intervention techniques, plus inspection, planning and briefing.
By completing this training, you become:
- Competent to plan and co-ordinate sub-sea inspection programmes
- Proficient in recording and processing data produced by subsea inspection campaigns
- Gain eligibility to sit the CSWIP 3.4U examination
Download the course calendar and price list of 2022 Download
What are the entry requirements?
To access this course you need to meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a qualification in a relevant engineering or science subject which should not be less than HNC level or equivalent and a minimum of 12 months subsea engineering related work, including a minimum of 60 days spent at an offshore site OR
- Be a current or previously approved CSWIP 3.3U ROV Inspector who has held this certification for a minimum of one year, with a minimum of 300 logged hours of underwater inspection work OR
- Be a current or previously approved CSWIP 3.1U or 3.2U Diver Inspector who has held such certification for a minimum of three years, with a minimum of 100 logged hours of underwater inspection work OR
- Be a surface NDT Practitioner certified under CSWIP, PCN in ultrasonic testing, magnetic particle or penetrant testing or equivalent approval accepted by the CSWIP In-Service Inspection Management Committee, who has a minimum of 3 years documented experience in the application of NDT methods related to offshore facilities and to have spent a minimum of 30 days at an offshore work site gaining familiarity with underwater inspection techniques.
CSWIP-DIV-7-95 Part 2, 4th Edition, April 2018 can be found on the CSWIP website.
Progression: CSWIP Alternating Current Field Measurement ACFM
Previous level: CSWIP 3.2U NDT Inspection Diver