CSWIP Welding Inspector Online Live
Who should attend?
Inspection engineers and supervisory staff can benefit from the welding inspector course the most.
In order to be eligible for certification, you need to have minimum three years of verified inspection related work experience, OR be a certified Visual Welding Inspector for a minimum of 2 years with the verified related job responsibilities OR be a Welding Instructor or Welding Foreman/Supervisor for a minimum of one year. Find out more.
If you don’t meet the above entry requirements, you should consider gaining a CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector certification to prepare for this course.
For those who prefer a more flexible method of studying, there is an eLearning option available where you can study all the theory elements at your own pace on our Virtual Academy and complete your training by attending one session of practical training followed by the CSWIP examination. Find out more.
View Complete Course Information
How does the online live class work?
- The Online CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector course will be delivered over 6 days and each session will be 5 hours long
- The lecturer will be delivering the theoretical aspect of the course during this period and you will be given daily tasks, activities and homework which will be monitored by your lecturer
- There is a practical element to CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector course which you need to receive face-to-face at our training facilities using the equipment and samples provided. Following one day of practical training and a refresher session, you will be sitting for the examination on the second day
- The practical training and examination is scheduled at a later date following the training. Contact our training center for more information on the dates.
- You will also be given access to the pre-course eLearning package on the TWI Virtual Academy and your access to the eLearning will be extended until your examination date
When is the next class?
CSWIP Welding Inspector Online Live Course
I cannot attend the online live classes. What is my alternative option?
If you are not able to make it to the online live lectures, you can opt for distance learning through TWI Virtual Academy. This eLearning option not only gives you the freedom to choose when and where to study, it also cuts down the duration that you need to attend the training centre to complete your practical session and examination.
Find out more about the CSWIP Welding Inspector Online Course.
If you prefer the face-to-face training, you can attend our standard classes held regularly at our numerous training centres in the region.
Classroom-based CSWIP Welding Inspector
Contact us to book