Wed, 10 May, 2023
Completing a welding inspection course and achieving a qualification enables personnel to gain a thorough understanding of the role, and have the confidence to perform the work effectively to the highest of standards.
Today, CSWIP certification is now a pre-requisite for employment that validates personnel’s competence and proficiency to perform work safely and efficiently, reduce rework, and complete on-time projects.
Career progression and learning options
With the welding technology knowledge you will gain from taking CSWIP welding inspection courses, you will be able to develop your competency with a clear path to career advancement.
You can develop your existing knowledge and experience with the following CSWIP Welding Inspection courses:
There are available learning options to choose from to support and suit your learning needs:
- eLearning: This flexible option reduces the required classroom-based training days to a minimum. It allows you to study anywhere, at your own pace, in your own time. It covers the theory element of the course.
- Online Live: Another popular learning option via Zoom or similar video calling platforms by TWI’s experienced lecturers which covers the theory aspect of the training exactly as it would be delivered in our classroom-based courses
- Classroom-based: Traditional face-to-face training
- Weekend courses: Contact your local administrator or email Enquiries@twime.com for schedules
- Refresher Training: Classroom-based (Practical and/or Theory) or eLearning (theory) courses are also available. These are designed to help you before re-taking an examination or before your CSWIP 10-year Welding Inspector recertification examinations.
- Practical sessions and examinations:
For the practical elements of the course for eLearning and online Live, contact your local administrator or email Enquiries@twime.com to book your schedule.
The examination for all options will take place at the local TWI Centre or its authorised examination venues. Contact your local administrator or email Enquiries@twime.com to book your examination.
TWI Professional Membership
The Welding Institute offers its Members benefits including a discount on TWI courses and exclusive access to our new Jobsite.
To find out more about The Welding Institute Professional Membership click here.
To learn more about our globally recognised courses, training and certification, please visit https://www.twi-global.com/locations/middle-east/training or please get in touch with us and we will be happy to help!
Learning Options for Welding Inspection Training, TWI Training website, accessed on 15 March, 11 May 2023, < https://www.twitraining.com/home/news/learning-options-for-welding-inspection-training>