The Branch activities and Technical Groups provide you with invaluable opportunities to connect with your professional peers and build your professional and social networks, offering support outside of the work environment.
From Technical Group webinars, and global Institute webinars to Branch activities that include technical talks, visits and social events, there are many opportunities for you to develop both your professional and social networks.
Networking benefits include:
- The opportunity to meet other professionals in your field
- Development of your personal knowledge
- Exchanging experience and knowledge with others working in areas related to your own
- Ideal for young engineers to gain valuable insights and knowledge
- Continuous Professional Development points from attendance (every hour attended will earn you 2 points)