The Welding Institute’s technical groups and branch activities provide an excellent environment for you to interact with other professionals in addition to your workplace surroundings, allowing you to connect with your professional equals and develop a social network for a stronger support system.
Finding opportunities to create professional and social networks is now easier to achieve through The Welding Institute’s global and technical group webinars as well as through local branch activities such as technical talks, visits and social events.
What are the benefits to networking?
- The opportunity to meet other professionals in your field
- Development of your personal knowledge
- Exchanging experience and knowledge with others working in areas related to your own
- Ideal for young engineers to gain valuable insights and knowledge from more experienced professionals
- Continuous Professional Development points from attendance (every hour attended will earn you 2 points)
Networking opportunities - find out more:
TECHNICAL GROUPS BRANCHES