Who should attend?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is suitable for anyone interested in a career in occupational safety and health as it provides the learners a valuable foundation for further professional studies.
All managers, supervisors and staff who require an internationally recognized qualification that can provide them with a deep understanding of health and safety issues and the ability to manage risks effectively can benefit from this course.
This course is also valuable for those with industrial experience, interested in making a career switch while applying their past experience into a new field.
Why hold a NEBOSH IGC certificate?
Having the knowledge of health and safety is an essential part of landing a career in the HSE field, however, there are numerus advantages in holding a globally recognised qualification in this field that can enhance your career path.
- Improve you knowledge of occupational safety and health
- Enhance your employability
- Learn practical skills in par with the international standards
- Support your company with its legal compliance of safety and health
Objective of the course
The NEBOSH International General Certificate covers the core skills you need wherever you work. You will learn:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you have been successful
- Relevant key international standards
The syllabus is divided into two units: IG1 and IG2.
- Unit IG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
When is the next class
Contact us for the schedule