Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) Data Analysis Training Course in South East Asia
WhatsApp us Here
Who should attend?
If you are an experienced Level 2 qualified ultrasonic technician looking to expand your knowledge and gain a qualification in phased array ultrasonic testing data analysis, this course is suitable for you.
Where can I take the face-to-face training?
The CSWIP Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) course is available in several countries throughout the South East Asia region. Currently you can attend the course only in Malaysia.
Download the course calendar and price list of 2023 Download
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Explain the theoretical background of phases array applications
- Ensure probe/wedge selected correctly to examine welded butt joints
- Able to audit the set up and calibration parameter of phased array ultrasonic equipment
- Locate and evaluate flaws in the weld body, HAZ, and parent metal lamination
- Analyze scan data quality and data interpretation for location and size of defect in typical welded butt joint
- Accurately report weld condition
- Differentiate defect from geometric features
- Meet the CSWIP syllabus requirements
What are the entry requirements?
CSWIP candidates should be qualified to a minimum of BS EN ISO 9712 in Ultrasonic Testing.
CSWIP certification is also available for candidates holding ASNT UT Welds. It will be considered on an individual basis and evidence of training and experience presented to the training centre on application. Non-BS EN ISO 9712 certificate holders will be required to sit the CSWIP UT Welds Level 2 General Paper.
The minimum duration for experience prior to or following success in the Direct Level 2 qualification examination is 6 months.
HRDCorp claimable grant
TWI Training courses are all HRDCorp claimable under the SBL-Khas scheme. SBL-Khas provides opportunity for HRDCorp registered employers to retrain and upgrade their employees in line with their operational and business requirements.
To start your grant application, click here to find out the process flow and guideline.
MBOT Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours earned
I believe the marketability for phased array ultrasonic testing is rising. So I am interested to take this course and leverage on my skill set and qualifications for better career prospects., Mohd Fairuz says.
Aswad Hanafi attends advanced NDT training at TWI Malaysia