WhatsApp us Here
Who should attend?
NDT personnel, inspectors and technicians that are involved in weld inspection, in-service inspection or inspection of castings and forgings during fabrication can benefit from Magnetic Particle Testing course.
Where can I take the face-to-face training?
The CSWIP Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) course is available in several countries throughout the South East Asia region. You can attend the course in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand.
Download the course calendar and price list of 2022 Download
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Explain the basic principles of magnetic particle inspection methods
- Carry out magnetic particle inspection
- Write clear and concise inspection instructions and test report
- Meet syllabus requirements for CSWIP Level 2
What are the entry requirements?
- There is no mandatory requirements for entry to the course.
- The minimum duration for experience prior to or following success in the qualification examination is 4 months.
Certification is issued only upon successful completion of the examination and achievement of the required experience.
HRDCorp claimable grant
TWI Training courses are all HRDCorp claimable under the SBL-Khas scheme. SBL-Khas provides opportunity for HRDCorp registered employers to retrain and upgrade their employees in line with their operational and business requirements.
To start your grant application, click here to find out the process flow and guideline.
MBOT Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours earned