Who should attend?
Candidates holding a CSWIP 3.4U Inspection Controller certificate, currently or previously approved CSWIP 3.1U or 3.2U Divers, surface practitioners under CSWIP, or qualified in a relevant engineering science can benefit from this course which combines the advantages of the alternating current potential drop (ACPD) technique and Eddy Current Testing (ECT).
Check the schedule Level 1 Check the schedule Level 2
Download the course calendar and price list of 2022 Download
Where can I take the face-to-face training?
The CSWIP ACFM Crack Microgauge Operators course is available in Malaysia.
What are the entry requirements?
- Be a current or previously approved 3.3U ROV pilot observer OR
- Be a current or previously approved 3.4U Inspection Controller OR
- Be a current or previously approved CSWIP 3.1U or 3.2U Diver OR
- Be a surface practitioner certified under PCN or CSWIP OR
- Have a qualification in a relevant engineering science
Read the full course details here.
HRDCorp claimable grant
TWI Training courses are all HRDCorp claimable under the SBL-Khas scheme. SBL-Khas provides opportunity for HRDCorp registered employers to retrain and upgrade their employees in line with their operational and business requirements.
To start your grant application, click here to find out the process flow and guideline.
MBOT Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours earned
24 hours per level
Contact us to book