Who should attend?
If you are an engineer, technical, operations, maintenance or inspection operative this course can be suitable for you, whether you work in the oil and gas production, chemical process, power generation, utilities, commercial works (vendor) inspection organisation, classification society or insurance company.
What will you learn?
The Plant Inspector course encorporates the concepts of the pressure vessel inspection, piping inspection and aboveground tank inspection into its module. The range of topics covered on the course includes but not limited to:
- Basics of plant Inspection
- Common damage mechanisms and inspection strategy
- Material inspection and verification
- Basics of welding and welding procedures and quality assurance
- Destructive testing and Non Destructive Examination (NDE)
- Fundamentals of Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Inspection, examination and pressure testing practices
- Inspection interval, frequency and extent of inspection
- Fundamentals of repair, re-rating and alteration
- Fundamentals of painting and cathodic protection
Candidates in South East Asia can register on Plant Inspector course via the HQ office in Malaysia only.