If you are searching for a reputable Oil & Gas company to complete your internship or considering a career in engineering technology, our internship programme can offer you the opportunity to gain valuable experience working with industry experts, carrying out a range of technical jobs.
Open to all undergraduates pursuing their tertiary studies within and outside the country, the TWI Internship Programme (TIP) provides an all-inclusive experiential programme for students who wish to hone their chosen expertise and gain real-life working experience in TWI Services Sdn Bhd.
Successful interns will be based at chosen departments and ongoing projects within the company and will be given tasks that have a close correlation to their specified major.
Application Criteria for TIP
- Applicants pursuing diploma/first degree courses in institution of higher learning in Malaysia
- Undergraduates from disciplines in Mechanical Engineering
- Available for a continuous period of a minimum of 12 weeks, as part of their mandatory industrial course requirement or for the purpose of internship experience. Interns to specify start and end dates
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- The applicant with exposure/final project related to piping, vessel, and other O& G related industry
- Applications need to be submitted at least 1 month before commencement date by providing a copy of the applicant’s resume, latest results transcript, and learning expectations
- Display a positive outlook and openness for learning.
- Preference will be given to third-year undergraduates or where industrial training is a requirement for the completion of their degree/diploma.
- The number of internship places offered at any one time is subject to placement availability at our company
- Allowance: - RM500.00 monthly
- Intern need to find their accommodation and transportation
- The applicant may need to undergo an interview process
If you meet the criteria stated above, please send your application to email@example.com.
To learn more about TWI Services Sdn. Bhd, please visit www.twisea.com.