TWI Crystal™ is an advanced ultrasonic inspection package that enables automated Full-Matrix Capture (FMC), Virtual Source Aperture (VSA) and Plane Wave Imaging (PWI) inspection of industrial structures.
Our software provides an intuitive interface for advanced ultrasonic inspection techniques. TWI Crystal™ offers real-time automated inspection of planar or complex geometric structures, providing users with high defect detection and sizing accuracy. With its broad capability, it can be integrated both in-service and in production environments, generating comprehensive solutions to the industrial sectors including nuclear, defence, oil & gas, aviation and rail industries.
TWI Crystal™ Features
- FMC, VSA and PWI Inspection support
- Complex Geometry Inspections
- Linear, Dual Linear and Dual Matrix Array Transducer
- Multi-Mode Imaging
- Inspection Calibration Routines
TWI Crystal™ Benefits
- Defect Detection
- High Sizing Accuracy
- Suitable for in-servicse and manufactured type flaw detection
- Real-time scannig and data/image display
TWI Crystal™ Services
- Custom software Solutions
- Inspection Services
- Procedure development and qualification
- Application specific training
- TWI Crystal™ - Application of FMC (3-day Training Course)
An extensive course covering FMC, VSA and PWI theory as well as practical TWI CrystalTM training. Suitable for individuals with phased array background knowledge.
- TWI Crystal™ – Application Specific Training
A practical course tailored to individual customer requirements. Courses can be aligned with independent procedures and focus on specific inspection applications.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TWI are are at the forefront of research in NDT. Much of this knowledge is used to improve the capabilities of the software. For a full list of papers that the TWI team have published please click the button below.
View Published Papers >>
Ultrasonic Inspection of Pipeline Girth Weld using TWI Crystal Software