DLC coating (diamond-like carbon) protects components and tools against wear using a diamond-like carbon layer. Especially where surfaces move against each other and friction occurs, it ensures durability and increases performance.
The diadur®DLC coating developed by pro-beam and field-proven for decades is based on a state-of-the-art and environmentally friendly plasma process. The thermal stress is below 150 °C, which protects the components from loss of hardness and distortion. This special process makes it possible to coat metals and non-conductive materials such as ceramics.
- Job coating: Single parts up to high volume
- Dimensions: Coating of components with a length up to 1300 mm
- Coating of various materials
Dielectric materials: SiC, Al2O3, etc.
Light metals, non-ferrous metals: Aluminum,
All kinds of steel
- Coating thickness 2 – 3 μm
- Reproducible quality: Fully automated process control
- 24 h coating service
Member: pro-beam - Coatings