27-28 March in Cambridge, UK
10% off for early bird registrations
Early bird discount: £720 + VAT
Coming in June and September 2018 - Green and Black Lean Six Sigma courses - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
What is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma is a framework of principles, tools and techniques for problem solving and process improvement. It helps produce products and services easier, better, faster and cheaper.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is designed for professionals who require an understanding of the basics of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and its tools and techniques. The knowledge gained from this Yellow Belt course will provide the essentials to enable individuals to support process improvement projects as part of a team.
This course draws on TWI's years of industry experience to provide the essential basics of Lean Six Sigma methodology, tools and techniques.
This course is an excellent introduction for professionals and can then lead to progression to higher levels in the discipline.
Companies bespoke courses are also available - contact email@example.com to find out more.
What does this course cover?
Reducing variation in your processes; elimination of waste from your processes; statistical process control; pull and just-in-time processes; measurement of process capability; mistake proofing; the cost of poor quality; data driven decision making; understanding the voice of the customer; following the value stream; Kaizen and continuous improvement; DMAIC; 5S; visual management; standardized work; root cause analysis; SMED (rapid change over); process mapping; takt time and cycle time.
Delivered by a Master Black Belt Lean Six Sigma coach with over 25 years of international industry experience, the training offers an insight into the essentials of successful industrial and business methodology to support process improvement projects so you can streamline the business.
At the end of the course, there is a multiple-choice examination to check student understanding and a Yellow Belt certificate is issued to all who successfully complete the course.
What will I achieve after attending the Yellow Belt training course?
- an understanding of the background and philosophy around Lean Six Sigma
- an insight into the essential components of successful industrial and business processes including value stream mapping, just-in-time 'pull' production, the cost of poor quality, line balancing and levelling of flow
- the problem solving framework of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC)
Yellow Belt training course fee
£800 + VAT
Three reasons to choose us
- Every year we have more than 20,000 customers from around the world benefit from our comprehensive programme of industrial training
- Training with TWI leads to internationally recognised qualification and certification which delivers real benefits to industry
- Training is conducted by certified experts, delivering exactly the knowledge required to meet the demands of industry around the world
Given TWI's impressive industrial and training track record, you know you are in safe hands.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information or to book onto the Yellow Belt training course.