Thu, 17 October, 2019
Modern adhesive bonding technologies mean new opportunities to make things more efficiently and in new ways, but in order to gain the full benefit of this technology it is important to understand the underlying science.
TWI’s four-day Adhesive Bonding Technology course gives you the chance to find out more about this rapidly growing joining method and is perfectly suited to designers, and manufacturing staff alike.
But, is this course for you?
Here are five strong reasons why you might consider this training course to expand your knowledge and skills in this area:
- Gain an overview of adhesive science and technology. With this technology finding uses across industry, TWI’s training course will offer you a good understanding of what’s involved
- Establish a sound technology base. Aside from a knowledge of the science behind adhesive bonding, this course will give you an understanding of the associated technologies
- Gain hands-on experience. There is nothing better for learning than getting involved and having a go – this course will back up the theory with some practical work too
- Learn about the importance of surface engineering techniques and the associated benefits. Surface engineering can improve bonding for difficult adherents, improve mechanical performance and durability as well as prolonging service life, that can offer economic benefits
- Gain an appreciation of the influences on long-term service performance. Any adhesively bonded component should be able to last for its proposed service life, and this course will give you information on how you may ensure that your parts work as efficiently as possible for as long as possible
With applications across industry, this course can be taken either in-house at a TWI training centre (where we can provide practical demonstrations), or on-site at your own premises.
Our next scheduled course is due to run from 17-20 March 2020, but you can get a 10% discount if you book your place before 13 December 2019. We also offer discounted rates for group bookings – see here to find out more about the course and book your place today.