The 55th Annual British Conference on Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) is a firm fixture in the TWI calendar. This year the conference takes place from 12–14 September in Nottingham, UK.
Find us on Stand 35 toward the centre of the exhibition hall where we will be showcasing our full matrix capture ultrasonic inspection equipment and our latest NDT training products.
A number of TWI staff will also be presenting papers over the three days as part of the conference programme on the following subjects:
- Extending the capability of guided wave inspection to pipe bend geometries
- Development of methodology for inspection of welds in lined pipes using array ultrasonics techniques
- Advances in carbon steel weld inspection using tangential eddy current array
- High-temperature gallium orthophosphate transducers for NDT and monitoring purposes in nuclear power plants
- Parametric finite element modelling study to investigate guided wave inspection sensitivity in boiler spines
Find out more about how we can help you manage structural integrity.
TWI recently introduced the Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing Blended Learning, a mix of eLearning and in-class practical training leading to BS EN ISO 9712 certification and is pleased to announce the autumn launch of the Time of Flight Diffraction (ToFD) and Ultrasonic Testing Levels 1 and 2 Blended Learning products.
Also being introduced this autumn is a range of eLearning support services comprising:
- Pre-course learning packages
- Refresher training packages
- Appreciation packages
Neil Harrap, Advanced NDT Lecturer - Principal Project Leader will be available throughout the exhibition to talk to you about your own or your company’s NDT training needs.
Whether you are an existing client or we have met you before on a previous occasion, the conference is a great opportunity to exchange information and catch up.
We look forward to seeing you there.
For more information please contact us.