TWI has been putting increased effort into enhancing its external image and making sure that customers and stakeholders are aware of exactly what we do and how they can benefit. Importantly, we wish to help them further by making access to our products and services as clear and straightforward as possible.
To do this, a sizeable part of marketing effort has been in making best use of design and digital media opportunities, and in the process the team has consulted and discussed ideas with each business area.
What will be different?
During 2014 you will see:
- new corporate branding for TWI stationery, including brochures, proposals and presentations, plus other printed and web-based communications. The branding will also include, when appropriate, the new TWI tagline: Materials joining and engineering technologies;
- enhanced access to the TWI website for mobile devices;
- a selection of global mini sites promoting specific services offered in each region translated in their local language.
Launch date, 8 January 2014:
- a new web address www.twi-global.com reflecting our growing global reach and providing greater accessibility;
- a refreshed web design for our existing TWI site. The re-design makes the most of the best practice in digital design and allows us to showcase our projects, products, technologies and services to maximum effect. We highlight quick links to all areas of our business straight from the homepage and you will also see that we feature a dedicated interactive area for projects. The new-look site enables:
- easier access to key TWI technologies, products, services and technical knowledge via the mega menu
- increased prominence to our case studies via the homepage slider
- use of infographics and other new features in graphic design.
Do please contact the Marketing Department at TWI if you have any questions.