Key dates for the Friction-stir welding meeting are fast approaching. Submit your abstract by 25 October 2013 to avoid disappointment. Click here to submit your abstract.
- 25 October 2013: Abstracts submission deadline
- 17 January 2014: Authors informed of decision
- 4 April 2014: Submission of paper, presentation and copyright
- 20 - 22 May 2014: Symposium
- 23 May 2014: Industrial visit to China Friction Stir Welding Center (AVIC - Beijing FSW Technology Co Ltd)
- New developments in processes and control
- Improved tool technology
- High temperature materials
- Fundamentals and modelling
- Metallurgical characteristics
- Mechanical properties
- Dissimilar materials joining
- Industrial applications
- Friction-stir spot welding.
If you wish to submit a paper on new developments in science, technology, applications, industrialisation, performance, quality, design or any other topic relevant to the advancement of friction stir welding, please click here. For general information, please visit the Tenth International Friction Stir Welding Symposium website.
For further information about friction stir welding at TWI please visit our website or contact us.