Probabilistic� Aspects of Structural Integrity Defect Assessment
9 October 2013
This one-day event has a focus Probabilistic Fracture Mechanics (PFM) to provide a more rational way of describing the actual behaviour and reliability of a structure. Presentations will be given by experts in the field that will discuss:
- revisions to the R6 PFM assessment procedure;
- uncertainties in fitness for service input data;
- the influence of correlations in PFM and simplified PFM assessment methods.
Click here for further information and to register for this event.
Recent Advancement in Welding Processes and Weld Monitoring
29 October 2013
This meeting features a discussion of some of the latest developments in welding processes and technologies as well as weld monitoring technologies, which can potentially be applied across various industries for enhancing the performance and integrity of our engineering structures. Presentations will include:
- skills shortages and weld automation;
- heat input monitoring according to ASME and ISO standards;
- parameter monitoring for subsea pipe line welding.
Click here for further information and to register for this event