22 May 2019
Are you making the most of welding technology?
TWI is partnering with equipment and consumable manufacturers to help you identify opportunities to reach your productivity and quality targets.
Discover what's new, optimise your existing processes and technology, identify potential benefits, and understand risks of introducing new welding technology, and discuss your challenges with TWI and industry experts first-hand.
- ABB Ltd
- Air Products Plc
- ARC Machines Inc
- Atlas Copco - Industrial Assembly Solutions
- Breathe Freely
- Cambridge Vacuum Engineering
- Corewire Ltd
- Electron Beam Processes Limited
- EWM Hightec Welding UK Ltd
- Huntingdon Fusion Techniques Ltd
- Kawasaki Robotics (UK) Ltd
- KUKA UK
- IPS Structural Adhesives Inc
- Lincoln Electric SL
- Miller Electric/Hobart
- Olympus Keymed Ltd
- OTC Daihen Europe GmbH
- Renishaw Plc
- SPI Lasers UK Limited
- Triton Electronics Ltd
- The Welding Alloys Group Ltd
- The Validation Centre (TVC) Limited
- TPS WeldTech Ltd
- West Special Fasteners Ltd
The event will also include:
- Demonstrations of Joining and Surface Engineering Technology
Find out how to improve your productivity and quality
- Meet the Experts
An opportunity discuss technical challenges, and your short-medium term production goals with engineering experts and scientists
- Career and Skill Development
Help plan and develop knowledge and skills with the support of The Welding Institute and TWI training and certification representatives
- Industrial Membership Review
An overview of the full range of services and support for TWI Industrial Members, including how to best access support
Please note that exhibition space is for Industrial Members of TWI only. If you wish to discuss joining TWI as an Industrial Member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Read about the 2018 Welding Exhibition.
Register as a visitor to the exhibition FREE