07 November 2019
You are invited to join TWI Innovation Network experts for an informative and stimulating day focused on exploring and exploiting new technologies and unlocking funding opportunities. This free, one-day event will be invaluable for SMEs and research and technology organisations (RTOs) who are seeking to establish a new technology or commercialise a new product or service.
Delegates will be able to:
- Find out about collaborating with TWI and our Innovation Network to develop next-generation cutting edge technologies
- Explore the current funding landscape including potential routes to support their developments
- Share knowledge and expertise, network and build new relationships with like-minded European SMEs and RTOs
The packed one-day programme includes:
- Innovation clinics offering 1-2-1 sessions with innovation experts (based on credibility and relevance of technology concept/idea)
- Facilitated group discussions on key H2020 topics and scopes of work
- Networking opportunities with organisations/companies who could complement your technologies
- Inspiring speakers from the European Commission (EC), National Contact Points (NCPs), industry and TWI's Innovation Network
Free event - please book the conference through EventBrite - places are limited so registration is recommended without delay.