10 June 2020
TWI Innovation Network FREE WEBINAR: Tees Valley Innovation Accelerator (TIA) Launch at 2 pm BST
Join Tees Valley Innovation Accelerator (TIA) partners TWI Innovation Network and Teesside University for this webinar in which they will introduce and explain the new TIA scheme offering free innovation development support to qualifying SMEs in the Tees Valley area.
TIA is a fully funded initiative, delivered by TWI’s Technology Innovation Management team and Teesside University’s Product Prototyping team, which will help participating SMEs turn their innovative idea into a new product that has the potential to attract collaborative public grant funding.
TIA is funded by the European Region Development Fund in the Northern Powerhouse region.
TWI has already secured over £600m worth of funding for more than 400 publicly funded collaborative projects, and counting, since 2008, with around 120 of these projects being co-ordinated by TWI.
Who should attend
- Small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) who are focused on innovation and new product / system /solution development
- SMEs who are seeking to leverage public funding to hep their business realise its ambitions
Speakers will include:
- Abbas Mohimi, Head of Public Funding, Skills and Innovation
- Gareth Fletcher, Business Development and European Region Development Fund (ERDF) SMEs Engagement, TWI
- Zulf Ali, Director, Academic Research and Innovation Partnerships, Teesside University
- Laurence Robinson, Team Manager, Technology Innovation Management, TWI
- Tat-Hean Gan, Director of Innovation and Skills, TWI
- Representatives from SMEs who have collaborated with TWI on publicly funded projects
We will be publishing the full webinar Agenda shortly – please check back for further details.