18-19 March 2021
Sixth International Symposium on Linear Friction Welding
The International Symposium is a unique global forum that provides the opportunity for professionals around the world to share and develop scientific and technical knowledge on Linear Friction Welding (LFW).
Call for Abstracts
Oral or poster presentations are now invited.
Presentations are expected to link to the discussion topics below:
- Equipment Developments and Innovations
- Industrial Applications
- Research Works
- Industrial Developments
Please see the programme from last year's event to give you an idea of the subjects that were presented.
Please submit your 100 word abstract by Monday 29 June 2020.
A decision from the Symposium organisers will be sent no later than Friday 17th July 2020.
The offer of a presentation is taken to imply that an author will be fully-funded and therefore able to attend the Symposium and present the work.
Benefits of attending
- Hear from major end-users, equipment manufacturers, universities and leading research and technology organisations
- Keep up-to-date with the state-of-the-art in linear friction welding (LFW), and network with other professionals with similar interests
- There will be a networking dinner on the evening of 18 March (included in the registration fee).
Early Bird Fees (Register before 18 December 2020)
- TWI Industrial Members: £250 + VAT (£300)
- Speakers: £250 + VAT (£300)
- Students: £250 + VAT (£300)
- Non-Members: £450 + VAT (£540)
Registration Fees (Register after 18 December 2020)
- TWI Industrial Members: £300 + VAT (£360)
- Speakers: £300 + VAT (£360)
- Students: £300 + VAT (£360)
- Non-Members: £500 + VAT (£600)