09-14 June 2019
The 38th International Conference on Ocean,Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2019) will be held in Glasgow, Scotland from June 9 – 14, 2019.
TWI Industrial Members are eligible to register at the conference at the ‘member’ rate.
TWI will be sending delegates to present on recent work in fracture and fatigue, and TWI Technology Fellow Dr Isabel Hadley is organising a special session on the recent developments in British standard BS7910 - Guide to methods for assessing the acceptability of flaws in metallic structures.
More than 900 technical papers are expected to be presented at the conference in the following
- Offshore Technology
- Structures, Safety and Reliability
- Materials Technology
- Pipelines, Risers and Subsea Systems
- Ocean Space Utilization
- Ocean Engineering
- Polar and Arctic Science and Technology
- CFD and VIV
- Ocean Renewable Energy
- Offshore Geotechnics
- Petroleum Technology
- Professor Eatock Taylor Honoring Symposium on Marine and Offshore Hydrodynamics
- Professor Takeshi Kinoshita Honoring Symposium on Offshore Technology
The full publication schedule for OMAE 2019 is available on the website.