20 November 2019
Digital Manufacturing Conference 2019
The Digital Manufacturing Conference 2019 is a free one-day event which will focus on Industry 4.0 and its application to joining technologies and wider. With a focus on real industrial case studies, Industry 4.0 business tools and concepts, this event aims to create a greater awareness of the latest developments, associated opportunities and challenges, plus the chance to network with a wide range of Digital Manufacturing professionals.
Benefits of attending
- Receive an overview of Industry 4.0 and its application as highlighted by industrial case studies.
- Hear from expert speakers drawn from manufacturing, technology and academia.
- Opportunity to look into business tools and concepts such as 5G which exist for the implementation of Industry 4.0 and view technology demonstrations.
- Networking opportunity with digital manufacturing professionals
A full programme will be published shortly.
Confirmed speakers so far:
- David Green, ABB Robotics UK
- Chris White, Ford Motor Company
- Austin Cook, BAE Systems
- Martin Kelman, ATS
- Chris Allen, Vodafone
- Rab Scott - HVMC
- Geoff Melton - TWI Ltd
- Maria Margoudi - Highskillz
- Manuel Oliveira - KIT AR
- Nick Wright, Digital Catapult
Watch our short video from last year's well-attended event to get a flavour of what to expect, and hear from speakers, delegates, and TWI's Chris Dungey on digital manufacturing and Industry 4.0.