Aggressive environment testing at TWI
TWI has developed unique capabilities for conducting tests in aggressive environments.
Custom-built equipment enables mechanical tests to be carried out on parts exposed to high pressures and temperatures, as well as the harsh gases and fluids they will experience in service.
Case studies and project news
- Additive Manufacturing Symposium 2016 - 1 November, Granta Centre, TWI
- 2016 Structural Integrity Technical Group Meeting: Accurate Assessment of Residual Stresses for Efficient Weld Joint Design - 2 November, Granta Centre, TWI
- Advances in Particulate Engineering for Defence, Safety and Security Applications - 23 November, Granta Centre, TWI
- Offshore Oil and Gas Technical Group Meeting: Alloy materials offshore: What is challenging us now? - 23 November, Jurys Inn, Aberdeen Airport Hotel, Argyll Road, Aberdeen
- Dissimilar Materials Joining for Transport Applications - 7 December, Granta Centre, TWI
Joint Industry Projects (JIPs)
Training and examinations
Latest TWI videos
National Structural Integrity Research Centre (NSIRC)
MI-21 Consumables New Data July - September 2016