TWI's programme of Group Sponsored Projects, also known as Joint Industry Projects (JIP) comprises a series of projects of mutual interest to a number of organisations each contributing to fund the work. Typically, we have three to ten Sponsors for a project.
Benefits for sponsors include:
- substantially more results for their money than could be obtained by single company sponsorship
- guide the direction of a significant part of a substantial industry focussed research programme
- use the information gained to further your own business interests
- share and develop state-of-the-art knowledge with like-minded companies
- access to TWI's independent, expert view of the issues and world class research capability.
The work is confidential to sponsors, but if agreed amongst the Sponsor Group, we can arrange for wider publication.
As part of this programme, the Materials Group at TWI is planning a Group Sponsored Project week from 23 September 2013 with a series of GSP and related meetings scheduled across that week. We will host simultaneous meetings at a Conference Venue in Houston, Texas, starting at 08:00 hours CDT (with breakfast beforehand) and in our Cambridge office starting at 14:00 hours BST (with lunch beforehand).
TWI's Materials Group GSP Week Information