The fitness-for-service (FFS) concept is an accepted practice throughout the engineering community for asset integrity management.
*Note this product has been discontinued
Now TWI has produced FREE FFS assessment software designed to help engineers evaluate the integrity of ageing pipework, pipelines, pressure vessels and high temperature equipment.
The main features and benefits of this new software are:
- A wide range of assessment modules for different damage mechanisms in one package
- Calculation procedures based on API, BSI, ASME, etc in a single validate software tool
- Critical flaw dimensions and safe continued operating loads can be quickly calculated
- A complete assessment report for easy inclusion in final reports without further formatting
All assessments are rigorous applications of the relevant FFS standards and procedures. New assessment modules are continually added to the software.
The assessment modules currently available are:
- Level 1 crack-like flaw assessment to AP RP 579
- Creep rupture assessment to AP STD 530
- Welded joint assessment to BS 7608
- Metal loss due to corrosion to ASME B31.G
- Metal loss due to corrosion to BS 7910
Please note ENGFitTM has been discontinued and is no longer available for download. For alternatives please see www.twisoftware.com .