The range of micro resistance welding equipment at TWI has recently been enhanced by the delivery of a MacGregor m3-20 resistance welding power supply from MacGregor Welding Systems Ltd, who design, manufacture and sell welding systems and solutions for microtechnology applications from their base in Mildenhall, Suffolk, UK ( email@example.com).
The new system, an m3-20-1 power supply and supporting PC based data acquisition and analysis software is the latest development from MacGregor Welding Systems. The key features are:
- Easy to read graphical input/display screen.
- Full profile real time weld monitoring.
- Programmed profile tolerance.
- Available with 2000A, 4000A, 6000A and 18,000A maximum output with either single or three phase power input.
- Ultra fast response rates better than 20 microseconds to ensure accurate weld control.
- Process driven software designed for advanced part detection.
For more information, please contact us.