Tue, 14 September, 2021
In line with the Malaysia’s national TVET agenda, Yayasan Peneraju has various programmes with the focus on strengthening capacity building towards sustainable local talent. Among the objectives of Yayasan Peneraju is to increase the quality, quantity and effectiveness of Malaysian talent according to the government's efforts to drive the country towards a high-income nation through academic funding programs, TVET certification, professionals & specialists.
The Skills Leader Program (Program Peneraju Skil) is a collaboration between Yayasan Peneraju, Nitkertz and TWI. The programme focuses on vocational and technical skills education that is in agreement with industry demands through nationally and internationally recognised certifications.
The first round of training at TWI facilities started on Monday 13 September 2021 with participation of 25 candidates. Over the next two months, candidates will be participating in CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector as well as Welding Inspector training courses delivered at TWI facilities in Shah Alam.
The program focuses on high-skill and industry-recognized certification especially for skilled or non-employed skilled workers (including retrenched individuals) with at least three years of work experience and aged 45 years and below.
Sponsorship is available to candidates with up to 90% of program cost* (training fee + certification). Interested candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Malaysian citizen
- Aged 45 years and under
- Have at least 3 years work experience
- Have a minimum SPM qualification OR any document/certification/experience for 6 months related to Visual Welding Inspector
- Welding Inspector for at least 3 years of experience relating to the roles and responsibilities set out in Clause 1.2.2 of CSWIP regulation WI-6-92, independently confirmed, under competent supervision OR
- Holding a CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector Certification for at least 2 years with job responsibilities in the areas listed in 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 of CSWIP document WI-6-92 OR
- Welding Foreman or Supervisor/Instructor for at least one year
To find out more details about the programme, please contact EVO Business Consulting at 03-22769958 or email@example.com or Nitkertz directly at 019-7781637 or 011-26664939.