Wed, 08 June, 2022
We recently held a webinar showcasing a range of non-destructive evaluation (NDE) solutions offered by TWI in support of industry needs.
Our NDE group are renowned for providing research and development solutions across industry but also provide advanced NDE inspection capabilities for site deployment.
The webinar, which took place on 5 May 2002, provided an introduction to our NDE team alongside an overview of the following technologies:
- PolyTest: An innovative field inspection system for volumetric non-destructive phased array ultrasonic testing (PAUT) of butt fusion (BF) welds and electrofusion (EF) joints in polyethylene (PE) pipes
- Wind turbine inspections: Advanced NDE capability for the NDE inspection of wind turbine blade roots
- Long Range Ultrasonic Technologies: An overview of TWI research, development and inspection in guided wave testing
- Non-invasive tank monitoring: A non-invasive solution for monitoring of storage tank ground floors to identify corrosion or wall loss without the need for invasive inspections
- Corrosion mapping: Discussion on the range of technologies available for the assessment of corrosion
- Full matrix capture: Advanced NDE capability, showing TWI research and development through to preparation for site deployment
You can see a recording of the full webinar, below: