TWI Azerbaijan has been operating as a branch with its head office in Baku since June 2012, providing internationally recognised courses and training, inspection, engineering, and consultancy services across the Caspian Sea region. TWI Azerbaijan also has training agents in Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, and Georgia.
TWI Azerbaijan provides high quality and reliable services in both oil and gas projects and construction projects.
Since its foundation, we have been participated in several significant projects as HAOR, Crescent Development, Socar Polymer, White City, and ACG with both local and foreign companies such as BP, Tecnicas Reunidas, Maire Technimont, Tekfen, and others.
TWI Azerbaijan continues to grow, with more than 100 employees and projects including HAOR, SOCAR, and the Crescent Development Project.
TWI Azerbaijan has been working extensively in the region and specifically with our regional Industrial Members in the following services (amongst many others):
- Training, Examination and Certification
- 3rd party Inspection, Witness and NDT and ANDT inspection
- Material and Failure Investigation Services
- Provision of Competent/Certified Manpower
- Laser Scanning and 3D Modelling
- Global Inspection Services
- In-Service Inspection, Shutdown Inspection and Pipe Line Inspection, Risk Based Inspection, Fitness for Service
- Preparation and Review of Welding and NDT Procedures
- Assessment of Existing Offshore Jacket Platforms